The future of work may look quite different for many people, some will return to offices full time, others will remain full remote, and the rest will enter the world of hybrid working. But even within hybrid there are still so many different possibilities for the office / remote split, and finding the right balance is important, as it could affect how well your staff perform moving forward.
What you can expect
Managing Hybrid Teams is an interactive and virtual programme providing you with the time, space and support to master navigating this new landscape.
The course breaks down into a two part workshop (3.5 hours each and one to two weeks apart) and will give leaders and managers;
Exploring team readiness for hybrid working
- A pre-course assessment exploring team readiness for effective hybrid working
- Guidance on adapting as a leader and manager to a hybrid environment with full awareness of the challenges as well as the quick wins and benefits
- Managing trust, wellbeing and productivity in dispersed teams
- Managing the health and wellbeing of your team and yourself
- Understanding resilience, emotional intelligence and literacy
Building and sustaining a hybrid team
- Exploring tools to use to build and sustain team motivation during a time of continuous uncertainty and service pressure
- Building trusting and collaborative relationships
- The essence of effective negotiation
- Effective communication skills
- Virtual technology to support the team online
- An action plan for improved hybrid working
2 x 3.5 hour sessions
These sessions will bring together the whole group for collective learning, using practical activities and experiments, interactive quizzes, self-assessments, digests of current thinking and research evidence, case examples and video analysis.
Last but not least is our bespoke online portal which will become your go-to place for materials, updates and communication throughout the programme.
7 hours of learning PLUS continuous access to a Learning Portal for resources, tasks and community
If you would like any further information or to purchase this course for your organisation please contact us through the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org