Discover career confidence with a CMI qualification
Management Coaching and Mentoring (Level 5)
The Level 5 qualifications in Management Coaching and Mentoring are made for practising middle managers and those who want to advance to senior management.
They will help you develop your management coaching and mentoring skills and understand the connections between these two practises and achieving business objectives.
How will it benefit you
- Develop management and leadership development skills
- Understand coaching and mentoring practices
- Improve skills as a coach and mentor, as well as a manager and leader
- Develop a skilled workforce, actively using coaching and mentoring skills in the workplace
Completion of the programme will enable you to achieve a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 5 Award in Management Coaching and Mentoring
*your registration for this qualification will give you free Affiliate membership of CMI through until the completion of your studies
- Valued by employers and designed in consultation with them
- Flexible with a range of options for study and assessment
- Progressive with routes through Award, Certificate and Diploma at management levels 2-8
- Comprehensive over 110 qualifications are on offer at every management level
- Backed by free membership – for the duration of your study you will have access to all key membership services*.
What will it take to achieve this award?
- Six practical learning sessions (28 hours)
- At least three action learning sets (approx. 10 hours)
- Provide coaching to at least two different people, and maintain a reflective coaching diary (approx. 20 hours)
- Carry out self-study (16 hours)
- Prepare for and take part in a professional discussion.
We’ve made the decision to fix our prices to support local businesses. You’ll see no increase in price from 2022.
The cost of this qualification per person is £1227 plus VAT. This includes: –
- Delegate workbook and material
- Tutor facilitation
- One to one support
- One year’s student registration with CMI
- Assessment, verification and certification
Please get in touch to request a quote for your organisation
Please note: Currently we have no open programmes planned for individual learners, if you would like to express interest for when we do leave a note and we will get back to you.
Make it stick
Learning is for life! Keep up the momentum!
Not only do you have a direct line to your facilitator throughout the programme via your online portal, this resource is available to you for the whole year. You also get lifetime access to our alumni group and an open invite to our regular 6 weekly leadership support circles. INCLUDED!
Leadership Support Circles
Every 6 weeks we bring together leaders across the country for a free bitesize session. As alumni you can join anytime, from anywhere.